Alerting

Mail kafka

Pravinsugi
Path Finder

I have below requirement

Loginfo :09.10PM pqr event received for customernumber:1234

Like that n number of customer number is there in the splunk log

I want to check ,whether all 3 event has been received for customernumber or not 

For that I tried using AND operation 

Like "xyz received for customernumber" AND "abc event received for customernumber" AND "PQR event received for customernumber|rex (I tried retrieve customernumber)

Which is not working .pls help with exact query 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This question is nearly the same as one you asked at https://community.splunk.com/t5/Alerting/And-condition/m-p/670558#M15557 .  Please show how you used the answers there to craft a query that solves this problem and how that query fails to meet expectations.

As stated in the referenced answer, the AND operator works only on a single event and cannot compare values among several events.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...