Alerting

Failed to send Alerts from Splunk

shorman

Guys,

I'm trying to send report alerts through splunk but i see in the splunkd.log this

ERROR AdminManager - Argument "triggered_alert_count" is not supported by this handler.

Anyone knows what does this mean? How to solve it ?

Appreciate any quick help
Regards,

Tags (2)
0 Karma

shorman

what i was doing is i just enable Schedule and alert on Manager » Searches and reports » Errors in the last 24 hours then i filled all required information.
When splunk was trying to send me an alert by email see in splunkd.log ERROR AdminManager - Argument "triggered_alert_count" is not supported by this handler.

let me know if you need more information.

0 Karma

jtrucks
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This error is described at:

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.0/RESTAPI/RESTsearch

I suspect the internal system is using this call in some way, but clearly something went awry.

--
Jesse Trucks
Minister of Magic

shorman

what i was doing is i just enable Schedule and alert on Manager » Searches and reports » Errors in the last 24 hours then i filled all required information.
When splunk was trying to send me an alert by email see in splunkd.log ERROR AdminManager - Argument "triggered_alert_count" is not supported by this handler.
let me know if you need more information.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...