Alerting

Dashboards in Telegram

mooqie
Observer

Have a nice day, everyone! I need to export dashboards from splunk enterprise in any format (pdf, png etc.) to telegram channels, how can I do this? Perhaps there are special addons for this? Or self-written scripts or something else. I would be grateful for any information

Labels (1)
0 Karma

jacobpevans
Motivator

Greetings @mooqie,

Are you looking for a fully automated solution? If so, you'll need to do more work on your side.

If you just want to display what you have in Splunk through telegram, this should be a good start: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4030

Cheers,
Jacob

If you feel this response answered your question, please do not forget to mark it as such. If it did not, but you do have the answer, feel free to answer your own post and accept that as the answer.
0 Karma

mooqie
Observer

thanx for your reply, but in this Add-on, I did not see the functionality of sending PDF files to telegram. I assume that there is no such addons in the splunk application database. Most likely there are self-written scripts, that's probably for this purpose I wrote 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...