Splunk Search

role problem

anissabnk
Path Finder

Hello,

I'm having problems using roles.
I use this search, which gives me results via the admin role.

[search index="idx_arv_ach_cas_traces" source="*orange_ach_cas_traces_ac_20*" nom_prenom_manager="*" nom_prenom_rdg="*" cuid="*" ttv="*" (LibEDO="*") (LibEDO="*MAROC ANNULATION FIBRE INTERNET" OR LibEDO="*MAROC CTC ET PROSPECT" OR LibEDO="*MAROC CTC HOME" OR LibEDO="*MAROC HORS-PROD" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N1 ACH" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N2 ACH GESTION" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N2 ACH RECLAMATION" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N2 ACH RECOUVREMENT" OR LibEDO="*MAROC RECOUVREMENT SOSH" OR LibEDO="*MAROC GESTION MS") ((lib_origine="Appel Reco" OR "Appel Sortant" OR "BO Récla Recouv" OR "Correspondance Entrante" OR "Correspondance Sortante" OR "Courrier Ent Fidé" OR "Etask")
OR (lib_motif="Contact Flash" OR "Contact non tracé" OR "Traiter une demande en N2" OR "Verbatim urgent")
OR (lib_resultat="Client Pro" OR "Contact Flash" OR "Contact non tracé"))
AND (cuid!="AUTOCPAD" AND cuid!="BTORCPAD" AND cuid!="COCOA01" AND cuid!="CRISTORC" AND cuid!="ECARE" AND cuid!="FACADE" AND cuid!="IODA" AND cuid!="MEFIN" AND cuid!="ND" AND cuid!="ORCIP" AND cuid!="ORDRAGEN" AND cuid!="PORTAIL USSD" AND cuid!="RECOU01" AND cuid!="SGZF0000" AND cuid!="SVI" AND cuid!="USAGER PURGE" AND cuid!="VAL01")
| eventstats sum(total) as "Nbre_de_tracages" by lib_origine
| top "Nbre_de_tracages" lib_origine
| sort - "Nbre_de_tracages"
| head 5
| streamstats count as row_number
| search row_number=1
| return lib_origine]
nom_prenom_manager="*" nom_prenom_rdg="*" cuid="*" ttv="*" (LibEDO="*") (LibEDO="*MAROC ANNULATION FIBRE INTERNET" OR LibEDO="*MAROC CTC ET PROSPECT" OR LibEDO="*MAROC CTC HOME" OR LibEDO="*MAROC HORS-PROD" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N1 ACH" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N2 ACH GESTION" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N2 ACH RECLAMATION" OR LibEDO="*MAROC N2 ACH RECOUVREMENT" OR LibEDO="*MAROC RECOUVREMENT SOSH" OR LibEDO="*MAROC GESTION MS") ((lib_origine="Appel Reco" OR "Appel Sortant" OR "BO Récla Recouv" OR "Correspondance Entrante" OR "Correspondance Sortante" OR "Courrier Ent Fidé" OR "Etask")
OR (lib_motif="Contact Flash" OR "Contact non tracé" OR "Traiter une demande en N2" OR "Verbatim urgent")
OR (lib_resultat="Client Pro" OR "Contact Flash" OR "Contact non tracé"))
AND (cuid!="AUTOCPAD" AND cuid!="BTORCPAD" AND cuid!="COCOA01" AND cuid!="CRISTORC" AND cuid!="ECARE" AND cuid!="FACADE" AND cuid!="IODA" AND cuid!="MEFIN" AND cuid!="ND" AND cuid!="ORCIP" AND cuid!="ORDRAGEN" AND cuid!="PORTAIL USSD" AND cuid!="RECOU01" AND cuid!="SGZF0000" AND cuid!="SVI" AND cuid!="USAGER PURGE" AND cuid!="VAL01")
| stats sum(total) as "nb_tracages" by cuid lib_origine
| sort -nb_tracages
| head 5

When I use another role, the first part of the search works, but not the second.

The search on : nom_prenom_manager="*" , ... doesn't give any results, whereas with the admin role, it does.

I can't modify the query because I don't have rights to it, but I have to play with the roles.

I'd like to point out that the manager_last_name field is obtained via an automatic lookup. But there's no problem with specific rights for the admin role.

I've tried everything, but I can't find a solution, please have an idea.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

kprior201
Path Finder

Is there a chance that a field parsing listed in the second half of the search is not shared within the app/globally? That is the first thing that I would check - make sure all of the variables listed are shared and that the non-admin role has access to the app in which they are shared.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...