Splunk Dev

How to connect to and query data from Splunk instance in an external React application

kackerman7
Loves-to-Learn

Hello,

I am currently working on building out a GUI for the software I work on and am looking for a way to query data from our Splunk instance to use in our front-end. I have looked at the documentation here Splunk Design System as well as some code examples here GitHub - splunk/react_search_example, but I cannot find a straight forward answer for how to hook into our Splunk instance and query data from it. From the documentation and examples it seems like what I am trying to is definitely possible, I just can't figure out how. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kevin

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...