這是我的syslog-ng splunk.conf

template syslog {
        template("${DATE} ${HOST} ${MESSAGE}\n");
};

rewrite rewrite_stripping_priority {
        subst("^\<\\d+>", "", value(MESSAGE));
};

source src_udp_514 {
        udp(ip("0.0.0.0")  so_rcvbuf(16777216) keep_timestamp(yes) flags(no-parse));
};

destination dest_tcp_10001 {
        tcp("127.0.0.1" port(10001) template("syslog"));
};

filter f_linux_server {
        netmask(172.18.0.8/32)
};

destination dest_tcp_10002 {
        tcp("127.0.0.1" port(10002) template("syslog"));
};

filter f_linux_server2 {
        netmask(172.18.0.9/32)
};

log {
        source(src_udp_514);
        rewrite(rewrite_stripping_priority);
        if (filter(f_linux_server)) {
                destination(dest_tcp_10001);
        }
        elif (filter(f_linux_server2)) {
                destination(dest_tcp_10002);
        };
};

i also already set tcp 10001 and 10002 on my universal forwarder

Labels (2)
0 Karma

Bazsi771

I tried to copy-paste your chinese text to google translate to understand what you want to accomplish, but I am not sure the translation is correct:

"I want to use syslog-ng to input data from the universal forwarder to my search head I'm going to use TCP but I don't know what's wrong and I can't display my data in the search header "

your syslog-ng seems to be receiving syslog data on port 514 and then delivering the data to 10001/10002 TCP depending on the source IP while doing some transformation. Is 10001 and 10002 where your search heads are? Or are those ports opened by UF?

Usually the easiest way to send syslog data to Splunk is by using HEC (HTTP Event Collector), and if you were using that you can simply assign host/source/sourcetype to a specific log message, no need to use separate ports.

Also, you are manually getting rid of the priority header (e.g. removing <NNN> in the front), but that would be taken care of by the actual syslog parser in syslog-ng that you disabled via flags(no-parse).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...