Dashboards & Visualizations

if one panel have two single tag how to display side by side both the tAG VALUE

Loves-to-Learn Everything

SUPPOSE there is a panel to display database symbol..Now bottom of tht symbol i waant to display two value which is in a single tag...the value is dynamic. <panel><single></single><single></single></panel>

I used styling for single tag value it is displaying top and bottom but i need it side by side

Labels (3)
0 Karma

Please help to solve this

0 Karma

I am able to put the 2 single tag inside the panel but it is displaying vertically

and I want it side by side which is displayed in green box in shared screenshot

0 Karma

tscroggins
Influencer

@9198459056 

Within a <row> element, place each <single> element in its own <panel> element:

<row><panel><single>...</single></panel><panel><single>...</single></panel></row>

0 Karma

actually panel it self have database symbol and i want that another 2 tag side by side in. same panel

0 Karma

Image 8-30-21 at 12.22 AM.jpeg

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...