Dashboards & Visualizations

Panel(single value,table) values are changing to 0 when there is values

dtccsundar
Path Finder

Hi,

I have created a single value and statistical table panel using the below base search ,

base search :

<search id="search1">
<query>index=s (sourcetype=S_Crd OR sourcetype=S_Fire) | fields *</query>
<earliest>-24h@h</earliest>
<latest>now</latest>
</search>

In search:

<single>
<search base="search1">
<query>

| rex field=_raw "Fire=(?&lt;FireEye&gt;.*?),"

| rex mode=sed field=Fire "s/\\\"//g"

| stats values(*) as * values(sourcetype) as sourcetype by sysid

| fillnull value=""

|evalOS=case(like(OS,"%Windows%"),"Windows",like(OS,"%Linux%"),"Linux",like(OS,"%Missing%"),"Others",like(OS,"%Solaris%"),"Solaris",like(OS,"%AIX%"),"AIX",1=1,"Others")

|search $os$ 

|stats count</query>

</search>

sometime I am getting correct values but suddenly it displays 0 in all panels including this.After giving ctrl + F5 ,the issue gets resolved .May i know the reason for this and how to resolve this in dashboard.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

are you sure that your base search didn't exceed splunk limit 500k events? You should avoid base searches without transforming commands (like stats, chart, time chart etc.).

Here is more about it

r. Ismo

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...