Training + Certification Discussions

Where are Certification Exam Codes?

sureshmurgan
Path Finder

I am having difficulty finding the exam codes for Splunk certifications. Splunk website just shows the names but not the codes. Have Splunk removed the codes like they used to have like Splk 1001, Splk1002 etc.?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

SanjayReddy
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @sureshmurgan 

Just FYI, 

certifcation codes are not needed for exam prepeation. In pearson portal you will see exam names with codes.

example:
SPLK-1001: Splunk Core Certified User

from following link you will find all the deatils for exam realted preparation like blue print, study guide, exam flow chart. which are more than sufficient for preparation. 

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/resources/splunk-certification-exam-study-guide.html 

View solution in original post

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@sureshmurgan - Below is some exam codes. But to be honest you don't really need them as you can see that on the exam registration doc when you register or you can even ask Examiner before the exam.

VatsalJagani_0-1670433923282.png

Hope this helps. Kindly accept the answer and upvote the answer if this helps!!!

sureshmurgan
Path Finder

Yes I understand codes are not required for the exams. Internally in my org, I have to provide the Exam code to register for sponsored training. Thank you!

0 Karma

sureshmurgan
Path Finder

I have registered in Pearson vue for certification, awaiting their email. Will see if I can find the exam codes. I need communicate to my team to take the certification exams and I need complete information with the exam codes. Once I get to the see the codes I will mark it as solution. Thanks!

0 Karma

SanjayReddy
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @sureshmurgan 

Just FYI, 

certifcation codes are not needed for exam prepeation. In pearson portal you will see exam names with codes.

example:
SPLK-1001: Splunk Core Certified User

from following link you will find all the deatils for exam realted preparation like blue print, study guide, exam flow chart. which are more than sufficient for preparation. 

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/resources/splunk-certification-exam-study-guide.html 

sureshmurgan
Path Finder

Yes I understand codes are not required for the exams. Internally in my org, I have to provide the Exam code to register for sponsored training. Thank you!

0 Karma

SanjayReddy
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @sureshmurgan 

Certifation codes you can find it in pearson Exam portal, you can see exams which are eligible to you. 

from following URL you can find all certifcation information you needed 

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/training/certification.html 

just wanted to know why are you looking for exam codes ?. 

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...