Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk Fundamentals Certificate 1

Pearl984

Hi,

I know that there is a free Splunk Fundamental 1 course with the issue of a certificate. But when I go to this page https://www.splunk.com/en_us/training/free-courses/splunk-fundamentals-1.html and I register, it offers me single courses and not the Splunk Fundamental 1 course.

How do I do Splunk Fundamental 1 with exam questions and final certificate?

Thanks.

Regards

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The trainings have been reorganized and are no longer split into three levels of combined Fundamentals training but are instead split into single-subject trainings.

So now User/Power User/Advanced Power User certifications don't simply cover Fundamentals 1, 2 and 3 material respectively but a selection of those single-subject courses.

Still, the Fundamentals "certificate" was only a training completion badge, not a Splunk Certification as such. (Those you get by completing trainings - if required - and then passing the PearsonVUE proctored exam).

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...