Training + Certification Discussions

Problems registering for exam

otb282
Explorer

Hi there, I'm another one that's having problems registering for the Core User exam.  Filled out the form to connect accounts on about April 5th 2021, emailed certification@splunk.com on April 8th, no reply.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

0 Karma
1 Solution

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Yes, please! Thanks for your patience. There is a known bug with case creation that our support team is actively working on, but for now, sending a new email (until you receive the case number) is the best fix.

View solution in original post

Rustam13
Loves-to-Learn Lots

sa

0 Karma

Rustam13
Loves-to-Learn Lots

?????????

who can help me 

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you DM your Splunk.com username, we can help. You can also try emailing certification@splunk.com again. If you did not receive a case number via auto response, the team did not receive your email.

0 Karma

otb282
Explorer

Hi there, thanks for your help.

No, no auto-response.

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello.

Did you receive an auto-response with a Case Number when you emailed certification@splunk.com? If not, unfortunately, a case was not created.

If you did, please provide your Case Number and I'll look into it.

Thanks!

0 Karma

otb282
Explorer

What's the best course of action now?  Should I send another email to certification@splunk.com?

Cheers.

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Yes, please! Thanks for your patience. There is a known bug with case creation that our support team is actively working on, but for now, sending a new email (until you receive the case number) is the best fix.

otb282
Explorer

Thanks for your help, all resolved.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...