Training + Certification Discussions

Need help in changing my registered e-mail address

Shilpa_K

I have used my personal e-mail address instead of my official one, I don't see an option to change/update the same. Could someone from the support team help me with the same. Thanks much. 

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi!

If you're looking at updating your exam registration information, certification@splunk.com can definitely help.

If you created a Splunk.com account with your personal email address and want to change it, you'll need to just create a NEW Splunk.com account with your new/preferred email address. If you have certification/edu records that need to be migrated to the new account, certification@splunk.com can help again.

Certification cannot change the email address associated with a Splunk.com username.

Thanks!

0 Karma

exam-dev-staff2
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Please email your request to certification@splunk.com and they can help you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...