Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

What's new in SOAR 6.2? SOAR Series: Part 1

WhitneySink
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Splunk SOAR team shares more on the latest and greatest updates in version 6.2. During this session, the team will provide a deep dive into new features like Logic Loops, our new integration with CyberArk, and the latest connectors featured in the Firewall Manager Connector Pack.

Splunk SOAR provides security orchestration, automation, and response capabilities that empower your SOC.

Splunk SOAR allows security analysts to work smarter, not harder, by automating repetitive tasks; triage security incidents faster with automated investigation and response; increase productivity, efficiency, and accuracy; and strengthen defenses by connecting and coordinating complex workflows across their team and tools.

Tags (3)
slow-in-ski

Hi, when 6.2 would be available for download? I remember support mentioning 08.11.2023, but it's still not there.

Best regards,
Tomasz Słowiński
Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst

WhitneySink
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@wslow 

We apologize for our delay in response to you and also wanted to check to see if you were still experiencing issues with finding the release?  The GA date was actually in November to be timed along with our Tech Talk on this topic.  Hopefully you are up and running with it now, but please let me know if I can assist!

Thank you,

Whitney

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...