Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Remediate Threats Faster and Simplify Investigations With Splunk Enterprise Security 7.2

WhitneySink
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

WATCH NOW!

This Tech Talk features demos around our latest release of Splunk Enterprise Security 7.2! We’ll walk through our new capabilities that deliver an improved workflow experience for simplified investigations; enhanced visibility and reduced manual workload; and customized investigation workflows for faster decision-making.

You’ll also hear from the Splunk Threat Research Team who will discuss the latest security content updates that make Splunk Enterprise Security more powerful and protect you from the latest threats.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 1.09.24 PM.png

Highlights:

• Learn about the new improvements and features requested directly from Splunk Enterprise Security users, submitted through the Splunk Ideas portal
  • Simplify your workflow experience while reducing manual workloads and increasing the speed of investigation and response
  • Integrate top-tier detections and defenses into your security operations using the latest security content to find and remediate threats faster

WATCH HERE!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...