Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Convergence of Observability & IT Teams

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

View our Tech Talk: IT Edition, The Convergence of Observability & IT Teams

In today’s world, monitoring must evolve into observability to support hybrid and cloud-native environments.  The increasing complexity of data sources presents a significant challenge.  As our customers accelerate their migrations they need to evolve their monitoring strategies to keep pace with the dynamic demands of their increasingly digital business.  

In this session you’ll learn how our customers use the entire Splunk Observability and IT Ops portfolio to decrease MTTR and improve customer satisfaction. We'll run the attendees through a deep dive into Splunk’s IT Portfolio with a fully integrated demonstration.  From pipeline creation to value realization and everything in between, Splunk has you covered. 

Tune in to learn:

• How to utilize DSP to make sure you get the data you NEED at the right time in the right place and for the right reason.
  • To harness the power of the Splunk IT portfolio to locate, troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently and effectively
  • Best practices for data sources, infrastructure monitoring and service monitoring
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...