Splunk Search

stacked100 option and percentage displaying

iKate
Builder

stacked100 option is good one in chart visualization. But seems it misses obvious thing - percentage labels in tooltips. In "Custom chart configuration reference" I found no param that can turn it on. The worse I need it in timecharts. Is it possible and how can I add percentage without evaluating it?

0 Karma

sowings
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Strictly speaking, you don't have percentages in the tooltips, you have values. For example, my current dashboard using stacked100 has a value of "LI: 13.971". The visualization is taking care of the scaling to get up to 100%. If you wanted true percentages, I guess you'd have to translate those values into percentages (after first calculating a total) and then do a standard stacked column chart. Sorry I don't have an easier answer for you; I agree that it would be nice if it showed percentages.

Consider filing a request for enhancement (RFE).

0 Karma

kmcarrol
Path Finder

Interesting that it is included by default in table but not chart tooltips. I second (or one millionth) this request. 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...