Communicator
| rest /services/authentication/users splunk_server=local 
| search 
    [| rest /services/authentication/current-context 
    | rename username as title 
    | fields title] 
| eval title=upper(title) 
| lookup employeeinfo.csv RACF_ID as title output EMPLOYEE_FULL_NAME 
| lookup rolesnames.csv "Delivery Manager" as EMPLOYEE_FULL_NAME output "Delivery Area" as area 
| where EMPLOYEE_FULL_NAME="abcd" 
| map 
    [| inputlookup EPerformanceData.csv 
    | search "Sub Division 6"="$area$" 
    | stats count  by "Sub Division 5" 
    | eval "% Completed"=((Completed/'Total to be Complete')*100) 
    | eval "% Completed"=round('% Completed',2) 
    | rename "Sub Division 5" as "Business Area"]

This patch of code works well. Now my requirement is i need to add once more inpulookupfile saying dates.csv which i need to use in this query like |inpulookup dates.csv |search Quarter=$quarter$ and here the $quarter$` values comes from the selected dropdown.

But where ever i try to include the above line of code either i get error or my previous tokens like area doesn't get the required value.
So please help me with thequery.

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Karma

rlalwani_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Try to use |inpulookup dates.csv where Quarter="$quarter$", might be the token value is set to empty and the replacement causes an syntax error in the query, so enclose the token value in double quotes.

0 Karma

ppatrikfr
Path Finder

Did you try to add token's value in an eval and try to call it on your new inputlookup by eval?

0 Karma

ppatrikfr
Path Finder

Let me explaine better, In my mind you are trying to do this "| Join [|inpulookup dates.csv |search Quarter=$quarter$]", if your "$quarter$" did not work try "| eval quarterValue="$quarter$"" and then "| Join [|inpulookup dates.csv |search Quarter=quarterValue]"

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...