Splunk Search

interview prep

RJ_10

can anyone please tell me  the scenario based interview questions for splunk admin role ?

0 Karma

soniya-01
Loves-to-Learn

Interview preparation is like getting ready for a conversation where someone asks you questions to know more about you and your abilities. Here are a few simple tips:

1. Know Yourself:

• Think about your strengths (things you're good at) and your experiences (things you've done in the past).
  2. Understand the Job:

• Learn about the job you're applying for. What skills are they looking for? How does your experience match those skills?
  3. Practice Common Questions:

• People often ask similar questions in interviews. Practice answering questions like:
      • "Can you tell me about yourself?"
      • "What are your strengths?"
      • "Why do you want this job?"
  4. Be Ready to Share Examples:

• If they ask about your skills, try to give examples from your past experiences. This helps show that you have practical knowledge.
  5. Ask Questions:

• Prepare a couple of questions to ask the interviewer. It shows that you're interested. For example:
      • "Can you tell me more about the team I'll be working with?"
      • "What is the company culture like?"
  6. Dress Appropriately:

• Wear something neat and tidy. It shows that you care about the opportunity.
  7. Be on Time:

• Try to arrive a little early. It gives a good impression.
  8. Stay Calm:

• If you feel nervous, take a deep breath. It's okay to take a moment before answering a question.
  9. Follow Up:

• After the interview, send a thank-you email. It's a nice way to show appreciation.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...