Splunk Search

how to write query to show only failure records from the following query with field filter is Applicationstatus_MFT!="Success"

Malliv

index=axway* sourcetype=":messages" SENDERROUTINGID="KNPROD" |stats count by PRODUCTIONFILENAME|fields - count |rename PRODUCTIONFILENAME as FileName |join type=left FileName [search index=axway APPLICATION="CRD_3PL_TO_S4_GOODSRCPT" STATE=* | eval temp=split(FILENAME,"/")| eval count=mvcount(temp)| eval FileName=mvindex(temp,-1) |eval status=if(STATE like "%COMPLETE%" ,"Success","Failure") |stats latest(status) as status by APPLICATION FileName |stats count(eval(status="Failure")) as FailureCount by FileName APPLICATION status |replace CRD_3PL_TO_S4_GOODSRCPT
WITH "IDD_CRD_SCS_022" IN APPLICATION |rename APPLICATION as InterfaceID ] |eval Applicationstatus_MFT=if(status="_", "Failure","Success") |table InterfaceID FileName Applicationstatus_MFT |stats count(FileName) as FileVolume count(eval(Applicationstatus_MFT!="Success")) as FailFileCount by InterfaceID Applicationstatus_MFT

Tags (1)
0 Karma

kmaron
Motivator

You can just add | search ApplicationStatus_MFT!="Success" after your eval that creates Applicationstatus_MFT.

Though if you area only showing failures you may be able to remove some of the other pieces from your query.

0 Karma

Malliv

When I run with the above command :I got this message "no results found yet". Right now I dont have failed records so should I trust this query as correct?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...