Splunk Search

how can you run one search and share that data with multiple panels

TDR57
Explorer

How can or is there a way of running one search and sharing the resulting data amongst multiple panels in a Dashboard. I am trying to reduce the number of searches that is performed
in my dashboard

0 Karma
1 Solution

niketn
Legend

@TDR57, you should check out Post Processing searches (carefully go through best practices as well). There are couple of Post Processing Examples covered in Splunk Dashboard Examples app as well.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

kyaparla
Path Finder

Yes, it can be done thru post processing searches.

Please check this link for more info.

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.0.2/Viz/Savedsearches#Post-process_searches

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@TDR57, you should check out Post Processing searches (carefully go through best practices as well). There are couple of Post Processing Examples covered in Splunk Dashboard Examples app as well.

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...