Splunk Search

Where i can update legit_domains.csv

zksvc
Path Finder

Hi everyone i want to ask where can i get latest update for legit_domains.csv ?

Ask here because when i check it in lookup it says no owner, so i think it created automatically from Splunk.

zksvc_3-1724643142766.png

I know it can be update it manually, but it takes time again. it will helpfull when you can give me latest update for this .csv 

zksvc_1-1724642273285.png

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @zksvc ,

this lookup belongs to the ES Content Updates App, so it should be updated when you update this app.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @zksvc ,

this lookup belongs to the ES Content Updates App, so it should be updated when you update this app.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

zksvc
Path Finder

Hi @gcusello Thanks for your reply when i check my "ES Content Updates" is version 4.0.0 and it available Update to 4.38.0 I have question if I update it, will it affect other use cases that have been enabled? Or will it be safe for other use cases?

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @zksvc ,

I don't know which use cases you enabled, but it's possible,

but anyway, app upgrade is a normal activity in ES.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

zksvc
Path Finder

Okay if like that, but did splunk 9.1.5 Compatible with 4.38.0 ? sorry because it's not my personal enviroment that's why i'm so careful before take action.

Ciao.

Zake

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @zksvc ,

version 4.38.0 is compatible with Splunk 9.1.x, 9.2.x and 9.3.x versions.

Anyway, this app mainly gives you new Use Cases and eventual correct some old use cases, it's described in the documentation.

ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

zksvc
Path Finder

Thankyou for all information 🍻

Hope you have a nice day sir

Ciao.

Zake

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Customer Experience | Splunk 2024: New Onboarding Resources

In 2023, we were routinely reminded that the digital world is ever-evolving and susceptible to new ...

Celebrate CX Day with Splunk: Take our interactive quiz, join our LinkedIn Live ...

Today and every day, Splunk celebrates the importance of customer experience throughout our product, ...

How to Get Started with Splunk Data Management Pipeline Builders (Edge Processor & ...

If you want to gain full control over your growing data volumes, check out Splunk’s Data Management pipeline ...