Splunk Search

Splunk Status Indicator - Awesome Font Library - Icons missing

dcondliffe
Engager

I just loaded the app Splunk Status Indicator on Splunk Enterprise 7.2.6, and just finished reading the online documentation.

I have tried changing the icon I want to use using the option name "fixIcon" from example "database" to "arrow-circle-o-up" and it works fine..

The documentation states that to change the fixIcon value, just replace the name of the icon in the "Awesome Font Library",

I tried replacing "database" with "fingerprint" and it does not work. I checked the "Awesome Font Library" web site and a version of the icon is free (not included with the Pro package).

I have two questions I hope you can help me with.

1. How can I see a list of all the icons available with the Splunk Status Indicator app.
  2. If the icon i want is missing how can I add this to the icon library in the app.

Thanks in advance for all your help..

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...