Splunk Search

Single-value visualizations

robK123
Explorer

I have a single value search that I have added to my dashboard I want it to change colour and have added this to the end of the search but the number does not change colour why does this not work?

rangemap field=count low=0-2 elevated=3-6 default=severe

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jonuwz
Influencer

Try this

1. Go to Manager >> User interface >> Views and select the view you want to edit.

2. For the single value panel that uses the rangemap search, include the following line underneath the tags:

range

as documented here

View solution in original post

jonuwz
Influencer

Try this

1. Go to Manager >> User interface >> Views and select the view you want to edit.

2. For the single value panel that uses the rangemap search, include the following line underneath the tags:

range

as documented here

robK123
Explorer

OK Thanks!

0 Karma

jonuwz
Influencer

Thats how it works in v4, single value changed in v5 to have the text change color instead.

0 Karma

robK123
Explorer

Thanks that worked, but it changes the background of the panel with the text in I thought it would just change the colour of the number?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...