Splunk Search

Single-value visualizations

robK123
Explorer

I have a single value search that I have added to my dashboard I want it to change colour and have added this to the end of the search but the number does not change colour why does this not work?

rangemap field=count low=0-2 elevated=3-6 default=severe

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jonuwz
Influencer

Try this

1. Go to Manager >> User interface >> Views and select the view you want to edit.

2. For the single value panel that uses the rangemap search, include the following line underneath the tags:

range

as documented here

View solution in original post

jonuwz
Influencer

Try this

1. Go to Manager >> User interface >> Views and select the view you want to edit.

2. For the single value panel that uses the rangemap search, include the following line underneath the tags:

range

as documented here

robK123
Explorer

OK Thanks!

0 Karma

jonuwz
Influencer

Thats how it works in v4, single value changed in v5 to have the text change color instead.

0 Karma

robK123
Explorer

Thanks that worked, but it changes the background of the panel with the text in I thought it would just change the colour of the number?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...