Splunk Search

Scheduled training using StateSpaceForecast/Smart Forecasting MLTK

Nic
Engager

Hi all,

I trained a model using the Smart Forecasting tool (StateSpaceForecasting) algorithm using the Machine Learning Toolkit (MLTK) in Splunk. My goal is to schedule training for this model. However, when I arrive at Operationalize Forecast, I only have the following option: "publish forecasting models". When I look at Splunk Instructional videos, there is an option for scheduled training. However, in my case there is no such option. Can someone guide me in the direction of what I should do to schedule training for this model?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...