Splunk Search

Not showing count in a table

Harish2
Path Finder

We are seeing a very different issue,
1.As shown  in a table when there are no logs for any one of the List rows are returning null values. eg: App2 and App3 column. used |fillnull value=0 its not working.
2. If we have data for any one of the Service(eg: service=fast, App4 column), it showing the count and rest of the rows are filling up with zero.

how to fill the null values as zero even when there are no single count for the columns??

Query: 
index=testindex source=sourcelogs
|rex field= _raw "service :\s(?<Service>\w+)"
| rex field= _raw "(?<List>Received main message|Application published to service|List status are in process|Application process running successfully)"
|chart count over Service by List
|rename "Received main message" as App1 "Application published to service" as App2 "List status are in process" as App3 "Application process running successfully" as App4
|table App1 App2 App3 App4

Result of the query:

ServiceApp1App2App3App4
Token10  0
Modern40  0
Surb3  0
Fast12  4
Normal4  0
Forward6  0
Medium7  0
Labels (1)
0 Karma

yuanliu
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What have you tried?  What is the result of your trial(s)?  Or is this some sort of homework that everybody is posting for an answer? (Yes, this exact same question came up again and again in recent days.)

The syntax of fillnull is no secret:

|fillnull App1 App2 App3 App4

Now, you just show us how you use it and what results do you get.  No cheating:-)

0 Karma

Harish2
Path Finder

Before I tried at end my query as 

|fillnull value=0

which did not work 

now I tried 

fillnull App1 App2 App2 App4

its working 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...