Splunk Search

Need help on Dashboard related issue

Renunaren
Loves-to-Learn Everything

I have a dashboard in which there is a Pie chart like below 

Renunaren_0-1675663938155.png

I need help in this way that it has to show a label of event count and also the color details like green for success, blue for running, red for error, Orange for Wait. It has to mention the details and also the event count.

Also need help on the below issue for the bar chart.

Renunaren_1-1675664088266.png

In the above chart there are multiple columns with different colors for a single day. For this there should be a single column with different colors for single. Can someone please help me out on this.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Do you mean stacked mode?

ITWhisperer_0-1675671642023.png

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Renunaren,

the only way to have a legend with the values is to create another panel containing the same search (and results) in table format.

About colours, if the values are fixed (e.g. success, running, error, Wait, etc...) you can assign a values from the GUI, on the table clicking on the pen in the right high corner of the column:

gcusello_0-1675666149348.png

On the chart using the charting.fieldColors option:

<option name="charting.fieldColors">
      {"ERROR": 0xFF0000, "WARN": 0xFF9900, "INFO":0x0066FF, "NULL":0xC4C4C0}
    </option>

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

Renunaren
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hi If possible can you please provide me a better solution for the issue merging of two columns in a column chart into a single chart

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...