Splunk Search

Missing settlement notification

Sekhar
Explorer

Event and Report extract rules

Use the payment business events to identify Transactions which have ACCP clearing status (NPP 1012.NPP 1013) with missing Settlement Notification event NPP 1040

"NPP 1033_CR_INBOUND "NPP 1012 CECARING_INBOUND"

• "NPP 1013_RETURN_INBOUND" I

"NPP 1040 SETTLEMENT RECEIVED" Report should include the following fields

Time from NPP 1033

TXID from NPP 1033 Amount from NPP 1012 or NPP 1013

Already i have created query 

index-nch_apps_nonprod applications fis-npp source fis-npp-sit4 ((NPP 1012 CLEARING INBOUND OR NPP 1013 RETURN INBOUND) OR NPP 1033 CR INBOUND or

rex field-message "eventName=\"(?<eventName> *?)\"."

rex field-message "txId\"(?<txId>. *?)\,"

Κ

I rex field-message "amt=\"(?<amt>.2)\"." rex field-message ibm.datetime-(?<ibm_datetime> *),"

+

Participant

1 eval Participant substr(txId,1,8)

stats values(eventName) as eventName, min(ibt datetime) as Time, values(amt) as amt by (eventName, NPP 1840 SETTLEMENT RECEIVED) < 0 table Time eventName Participant amt

where mycount (eventName)

>= 3 AND mvfind (eventName, npp 1040) but not getting any result 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please edit your query to use code blocks

bowesmana_0-1695714501872.png

</> to format it - as it stands is almost impossible to work out what is your query - plenty of strange things in there, including a random K and a plus sign and seemingly missing pipe symbols as well as missing double quotes where they would be expected and stats clauses that don't make a lot of sense.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...