NovemberAUSExecution
OctoberJERExecution
SeptemberINDExecution
AugustASIExecution
0 Karma

yuanliu
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Suppose that is raw data, and suppose the table in your original post is desired result - illustrate again if that's not the case, can you describe the logic to obtain that table from this table?  Also, can you post the output of the chart command that I proposed (replacing "month" with "date month" if that's the correct field name), and tell us why that output is not desired?  Post both the actual search and actual results in text (anonymize as needed).

0 Karma

yuanliu
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

As far as I know, no volunteer here possesses mind-reading superpower.  If you want concrete help, illustrate (in text) relevant data input (anonymize as needed but preserver key characteristics), illustrate (in text) desired output - you already did, then explain the logic to arrive at result from input.

If you have a field called "month" with values "August", "Sept", "Oct", and have a field named country with values "AUS", "JER", "IND", "ASI", this search will give you a semblance of what you illustrated.

| chart count over month by country

ramkyreddy
Explorer

Thanks for your support its worked for me.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...