Splunk Search

How to use q from the URL in search query

tkadale
Path Finder

In my first view, data is shown for multiple hosts. When I click on a single host drill down view is to be shown for selected user. I want to use the parameter q from the URL, in search query for drill down view. How to use the q param in drill down view Search query??

Tags (1)
0 Karma

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please dont ask the same question twice. If you want to make changes or add detail you are always free to go and edit your other question. After edits the site will usually bubble the question up to the front page again.

0 Karma

David
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

See answer from duplicate question (albeit from another user):

http://splunk-base.splunk.com/answers/22612/how-to-use-parameter-q-from-the-url-in-the-view-xml

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Actually it is the same user. Commented.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...