Splunk Search

How to show the results of a query month wise in splunk?

avi123
Explorer

Hi All,

I have a query which returns results for a particular month like how many tickets breached SLA. The month and year is hardcoded to the query. Now, I am wanting not to hard code the month in the query, instead use it in output - so that user can select the month to get the results. Could you please help here?

Query Results:

TicketCountSLABreached(TCSB)  TotalTicketCount(TTC)  IncResolutionTime(TCSB/TTC*100)    TimeStamp

2                                                                    3                                              66.667                                                             February 2024

Labels (1)
0 Karma

avi123
Explorer

This is output for a splunk query returning search results

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...