Splunk Search

How to show 2 eventcode fields?

splunkcol
Builder

Hi

I need to run this query, I don't know what I'm missing but when I run it the src_ip field doesn't show me anything, I don't know what I'm missing.

Can you help me?

index=main source="WinEventLog:*" EventCode=4688 Creator_Process_Name="*wmiprvse.exe" AND NOT Logon_ID=0x3E7 |  table _time, host, user, New_Process_Name, Process_Command_Line | rename host AS Host, user AS Usuario, New_Process_Name AS "Proceso nuevo", Process_Command_Line AS "Comando"

Someone tried to help me and suggested this query but I don't know if it is correct but it doesn't show me the value of the src_ip field. 

index=main source="WinEventLog:*" (EventCode=4688 Creator_Process_Name="*wmiprvse.exe" AND NOT Logon_ID=0x3E7)
| table _time, host, user, New_Process_Name, Process_Command_Line
| rename host AS Host, user AS Usuario, New_Process_Name AS "Proceso nuevo", Process_Command_Line AS "Comando"
| join type=inner src_ip [ search index=main source="WinEventLog:*" EventCode=4624 | table EventCode, src_ip ]

Labels (4)
0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
index=main source="WinEventLog:*" EventCode=4688 Creator_Process_Name="*wmiprvse.exe" AND NOT Logon_ID=0x3E7 
|  table _time, host, user, New_Process_Name, Process_Command_Line src_ip

when you run this, do you get src_ip results ah.. 

Best Regards,
Sekar
my youtube channel for Splunk Newbie Learnings
https://www.youtube.com/@SiemNewbies101/videos

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...