Splunk Search

How to change the font, color, size, brush, shape, and related palette properties for charts in Splunk 6.4.x?

ashish9433
Communicator

Hi Team,

Can any one please help me how can I change the size of the font on Splunk charts. Also i wish to make few lines in the Splunk line chart as dotted and relatively less thick.

I am referring to Splunk documentation:
http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/5.0/Viz/CustomChartingConfig-FontColorBrushPalette

I tried as mentioned in the link, but no changes are seen on the visualization. Can anyone please help me? How can I achieve it in Splunk 6.4 as the above link doesn't hold valid for Splunk 6.4 and I am not able to find any reference in Splunk 6.4

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
0 Karma

r_ladner_1_ctr
Engager

Inability to separate dotted styles by series makes it impractical to print multi-series Splunk charts with black ink for more than about three series. Trying to tell the lines apart by grayscale shade is tough beyond that. We really need this capability to be restored to Splunk.

0 Karma

ashish9433
Communicator

Yes, most of them but not all.

In the linechart section, it is specified how all the line in the linechart can be made dotted, but not specified how to apply it for selective lines only.

Also there is no mention of font size and other such options, can you please help me where can i find it?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...