Splunk Search

How to change the color of the bars in a pivot bar chart depending on the y-axis value?

vinodmadaan
Path Finder

Hi Guys,

I am working with pivot in splunk and what I want from the pivot (bar chart) is to display bars in different colors if the value of the y-axis is less then a certain value. For example, all the bars with count (y-axis) less than 50 should be red and all the above should be green.

I couldn't find any thing about this in the documentation. Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Vinod.

0 Karma
1 Solution

vinodmadaan
Path Finder
0 Karma

vinodmadaan
Path Finder
0 Karma

vinodmadaan
Path Finder

The Post I shared was the exact thing I was asking. I wanted to find a way through which I could spot the difference in my pivot depending on the values. for example like I said above if the values is less then the threshold change the color.

The post I shared did the same thing for me by using two variables and using condition to initialize there values and once it was done I could go into the code of my Dashboard and set there color according to my requirement.

0 Karma

ppablo
Retired

Hi @vinodmadaan

Would you be able to explain how the post you shared helped solve your question exactly so other users can understand what information you used to find your answer?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...