Splunk Search

How to change permissions of lookup files??

sudeep5689
Explorer

I have created my lookup file and currently its set to Private. I want to change its permission so that all other users can also access it.

Is there a way to change that.

I am not able to see permissions option inline my lookup file in Sharing column. Also please let me know how to check my user role

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Super Champion

Go to Settings>>Lookups and here you will see lookup present (change app to "All" if you are not able to see your lookup)and at each lookup there will be permission option .Click on Permission and provide access to particular role as per your requirement
@sudeep5689 Go to Settings>>Lookups and here you will see lookup present (change app to "All" if you are not able to see your lookup)and at each lookup there will be permission option .Click on Permission and provide access to particular r

To check user role Go to Settings>>users and at each user you will see respective role.
alt text

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...