Splunk Search

How to append tp99 and tp90 in the existing query?

VikhyathMaiya
Explorer

Hello Splunk community. I have a query that is running currently as shown below:

index=myIndex* api.metaData.pid="my_plugin_id" | rename api.p as apiName | chart count BY apiName "api.metaData.status" | multikv forceheader=1
| table apiName success error NULL
| eval line=printf("%-85s% 10s% 10s% 7s",apiName, success, error, NULL)
| stats list(line) as line
| eval headers=printf("%-85s% 10s% 10s% 7s","API Name","Success","Error", "NULL")
| eval line=mvappend(headers,line)
| fields - headers

Which displays a table with "API Name","Success","Error", "NULL" counts. This works as expected.

Now i want to add a new column in the table which displays the latency value (tp95 and tp99) for each apiName . The time taken by each api is in the field api.metadata.tt.

How can i achieve this ? I am new to splunk and I am literally stuck at this point. Could someone please help me. Thank you 🙂

Info: Just to let you guys know, my query has these additional logic to format things because of related question here
Labels (5)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...