Splunk Search

How to add percentages to all the fields?

inkedia
Explorer

| lookup local=true ipasncidr_def CIDR as dest_ip output Organization
| lookup src_eonid_name.csv SRC_EONID OUTPUT "SRC_EONID NAME"
| top limit=3 "SRC_EONID NAME", dest_ip, dest_port, servicenow, Organization by SRC_EONID
| stats values(dest_ip) as "Destination" dc(dest_ip) as "Destination IP count" values(Organization) as "Organization" values(dest_port) as "Dest Ports" values(servicenow) as "Service now Tickets" by "SRC_EONID NAME" SRC_EONID

Hi everyone.
So I have this query that is being saved as dashboard(statistical table.). Is there a way I can include percentages for all the fields captured in the statistical table. 

Labels (3)
0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It looks like you only have 1 numerical field in your output - dc(dest_ip). What would the percentage show that you want and what do you want the percentage to show for the other fields, e.g. Service now Tickets?

0 Karma

inkedia
Explorer

This is what I'm trying to achieve 

SRC_EON NAME

SRC_EON

Dest IP

Organization

Service now ticket

Dest port

ABA

*********    88.94%

*********      5.12%
*********        3.32%
others

Google
Microsoft

TASK132325   80%

449         100%

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...