Splunk Search

How to add 2 different fields with under the same function?

Abarny
Path Finder

Hi guys,

I need to do add enter 2 different fields under the same function. The first is with an ACResponse specific and i need to respect this function because I will take more information I want just different ACReponse 200

| stats list(ACResponse) as ACResponse by OCId 
| search ACResponse!="*200*"
|eval ACResponse=mvjoin(ACResponse,";")
| stats count(ACResponse) 

But i need to research too result Workflow="debordement_*", ACresponse for debordement doesn't exist (null) and add to the first result :
search:

Workflow="debordement_*" 
               |stats dc(OCId)

I tried with that but the result is null .. Can you tell me what is wrong please and help me if you know how.

Workflow="*tsr*" OR "go_choix_1*"  
|stats count(OCId) 
| where Workflow="debordement_*" 
[| stats list(ACResponse) as ACResponse by OCId | search ACResponse!="*200*"|eval ACResponse=mvjoin(ACResponse,";")| stats count(ACResponse) as ACResponse]

Thanks for your answers.

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Right now your search is doing nothing but counting the unique values of OCId which can be done like this:

... | stats dc(OCId)
0 Karma

adayton20
Contributor

Alright... I THINK I understand what you're trying to do. Maybe.

I think you're trying to join two searches based on a common field.

If that's the case, try something like this:

YourSearch Workflow="*tsr*" OR "go_choix_1*" 
| eval ACResponse=mvjoin(ACResponse,";") 
| search ACResponse!="*200*" 
| join OCId type=outer 
    [ AnotherSearch Workflow="debordement_*" 
    | stats count by OCId] 
| stats list(ACResponse) AS ACResponse, dc(ACResponse) AS ACResponse_dcount by OCId

You're doing a few different things with the stats functions in your searches, so I'm not sure exactly what your expected output is. You might need to explain a little more. Otherwise, I hope that helps.

0 Karma

Abarny
Path Finder

Yes, I want add this 2 differents search for give a unique number. Currently I can find every two but regardless and I want regroup for have A + B.

I try with your solution but I find only responses different of 200 and not the call by the Workflow "debordement_*"

1.      MySearch Workflow="*tsr*" OR "go_choix_1*" 
2.  | stats list(ACResponse) as ACResponse by OCId
3.   | search ACResponse!="*200*" 
4.   | eval ACResponse=mvjoin(ACResponse,";")
5.   | join OCId type=outer  [ search Workflow="debordement_*" 
6.   | stats count by OCId] 
7.   | stats list(ACResponse) AS ACResponse, dc(ACResponse) AS ACResponse_dcount by OCId
8.   | stats count(ACResponse_dcount ) 
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...