Splunk Search

How to Color all my dynamic column to min max scale color?

PeiYing15
Loves-to-Learn Everything

I would like to perform coloring in mindmidmax based on each column value. However, the column is dynamic, it is quit difficult for me to perform coloring by each column. I will end up need manual maintenance. I

<format type="color" field="column A">
<colorPalette type="minMidMax" maxColor="#53A051" minColor="#FFFFFF"></colorPalette>
<scale type="minMidMax"></scale>
</format>

<format type="color" field="column C">
<colorPalette type="minMidMax" maxColor="#53A051" minColor="#FFFFFF"></colorPalette>
</format> 

If i remove the field, it did perform the coloring for me. However, minmidmax is by whole table and not by each column

<format type="color" >
</format> 

Is there any method for me to perform minmidmax for all dynamic column i have made without manual maintenance effort. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...