Splunk Search

How can I extract all fields and values from a json result?

efrenette11
Path Finder

Here's an example of the result that I have and I want to extract all fields. I know spath, but I don't want to name all fields.

source="/app/local/springboot/logs/payload/jms/jms-payload.log"| rex "topic://VirtualTopic.event: (?<payloads>.*)..logger=*" | table payloads

Tks.

{"common":{"id":{"tmclassic-us":{"id":"14004EF77FBE0C65"}},"name":{"es-us":"La Subasta","en-au":"La Subasta","es-mx":"La Subasta","fr-ca":"La Subasta","en-nz":"La Subasta","en-ca":"La Subasta","en-us":"La Subasta","en-mx":"La Subasta"},"publicVisibility":{"startDateTime":"1997-03-26T06:00:00.000Z","dateTBD":false},"isTest":false},"dates":{"start":{"localDate":"2015-08-15","localTime":"20:00:00","dateTime":"2015-08-16T01:00:00.000Z","dateTBD":false,"dateTBA":false,"timeTBA":false,"noSpecificTime":false},"timezone":"America/Mexico_City","displayOptions":{"displayMultipleDates":false},"scheduleChange":{}},"venue":{"id":{"tmonline-us":{"id":"164127"}}},"classification":{"browseCategory":{"major":{"id":{"tmonline-us":{"id":"10002"}}},"minor":{"id":{"tmonline-us":{"id":"32"}}}}},"sales":{"public":{"startTBD":true,"endDateTime":"2015-08-15T23:00:00.000Z"}}}
0 Karma
1 Solution

efrenette11
Path Finder

| spath input=payloads

I've found the solution. Tks to me

View solution in original post

efrenette11
Path Finder

| spath input=payloads

I've found the solution. Tks to me

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...