Splunk Search

Hello, We are trying to ingest TIBCO logs in to the splunk.

splunkaspirant

Here is the environment type.

One appliction server where the TIBCO application is hosted and the application server forward logs the Heavy forwarder and the heavy forwarder to indexers. Client is asking me to deploy JMS addon. I found no inputs.conf in the addon. How can i configure inputs for that addon and what are the type of logs that TIBCO application produces. I am thinking the application server has UF which forwarder logs to HF and the HF has the JMS installed where the inputs again needs to be configured and writing props and transforms itself in the app local directory and forward the logs to the indexer. so, anybody has worked with TIBCO logs please walk me through the steps that you worked on so, that may be helpful for me.

ALL ANSWERS ARE MOSTLY WELCOME.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...