Splunk Search

Having a % to follow number on gauge chart

pglover12

Current:
| search MachineNumber="01"
| eval PercentComplete= round(((CountSinceLastTaskCompletion)/MaintenanceFrequencyValue)*100,0)
| chart First(PercentComplete) as PercentComplete by MaintenanceTaskName
-15m
now

ellipsisNone
collapsed
collapsed
collapsed
none
linear
none
linear
none
inherit
radialGauge
area
gaps
[0,80,90,100,110]
none
shiny
["0x53a051","0xf8be34","0xf1813f","0xdc4e41"]
ellipsisMiddle
standard
none
small

Tags (1)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@pglover12 while posting code or data on Splunk Answers make sure you use the code button i.e. 101010 or shortcut Ctrl+K so that special characters do not escape.

Based on the issue description if you want to add % to Radial Gauge please refer to my older answer which does this using Simple XML JS Extension and SplunkJS stack: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/717431/how-can-i-add-a-percentage-sign-to-the-radial-gaug.html

alt text

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...