Splunk Search

Google Analytics data into Splunk

redc
Builder

I could swear I heard at .conf2013 that there was a Google Analytics app/add-on, but I sure can't seem to find one now. Am I just crazy?

In the meantime, I'm looking over the solution in this Answers post. Unfortunately, I don't know Java (I can more-or-less read it, but writing it would be very hit-or-miss for me). Does anyone have a different solution that they would recommend?

I haven't decided if I want to actually index the data (and consume my volume license in the process) or if dropping the CSV export in via inputlookup would make more sense. I don't know how much data GA would be generating if I indexed it.

0 Karma

agoodall_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Check out the Google Analytics BigQuery Add-on for a solution. It uses the BQ API to get the GA data indexed.

https://github.com/AusDTO/Splunk-GABQ-Addon

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...