custormerId = 22222
------Procedure[xxx]'s input paramaters:
recAccName = name2
recAcct = 192723415
tranAmt = 13033.00
custormerId = 22222
------Procedure[xxx]'s output paramaters:
procRetCode = 00000

I extract field of recAccName(field of recAccName contains name1 name2 name3 name4 name5).Field extraction: (?i)\nrecAccName\s=\s(?P<ebank_recAccName>\S+) .After extract,field of ebank_recAccName only have name1 name2 name4 name5.Why?

[ebankraw]
SHOULD_LINEMERGE = False
KV_MODE = none
TIME_PREFIX = \[
TIME_FORMAT = %y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S:%3N
TZ =Asia/Shanghai
NO_BINARY_CHECK = true
invalid_cause = archive
unarchive_cmd = _auto
CHARSET = GB2312

Yes,there are more rows in my events,with recAccName = name3 name4 name5 name6 name7 etc.It's just a sample.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

mloven_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Change

KV_MODE = none

to:

KV_MODE = auto

And Splunk should extract the field automatically.

0 Karma

bmacias84
Champion

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish either, but it seems that every ------Procedure[xxx]'s input paramaters: is its own event. Why not use BREAK_ONLY_BEFORE = -{6}Procedure? Since everything seem to be in key=value splunk should auto-extract. Which should get around haveing to use MV_ADD=true.

kristian_kolb
Ultra Champion

Your sample only contains name1 and name2. Are you saying that there are more rows in your events, with other recAccName = xxx lines?

Not really sure about what you're trying to accomplish, but have you looked at MV_ADD=true in transforms.conf (called from props.conf)?

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/5.0.1/Knowledge/Createandmaintainsearch-timefieldextract...

/k

Ayn
Legend

Your sample data does not include the event containing "name3" so it's hard to say what goes wrong there...

0 Karma

sonicant
Path Finder

You mean you found value "交易3" was lost in the multi valued field?

Drainy
Champion

Could you post your props/transforms?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...