Splunk Search

Error : The monitor input cannot produce data because splunkd's processing queues are full. This will be caused by inadequate indexing or forwarding rate, or a sudden burst of incoming data.

srampally
Path Finder

I am getting an error from Heavy Forwarder. Below is the error :

The monitor input cannot produce data because splunkd's processing queues are full. This will be caused by inadequate indexing or forwarding rate, or a sudden burst of incoming data.

Tags (1)

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This means that your heavy forwarder is ingesting too much data that it can't keep. Since the queues are full it can't run the monitor.

Either increase the hardware you have (either by adding more heavy forwarders or by adding my cpu's etc to the current machine).
or,
Figure out why it is trying to process so much data and try reduce that. For example, maybe you are processing lots of data but sending it to the null queue.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...