Splunk Search

Custom app logo spanning across app navigation menu bar in Internet Explorer

cdtrialsplunk
Explorer

The custom app logo which appears on the right side of the app navigation menu bar appears fine in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers. However, with Internet Explorer (version 11) our app logo spans across the menu bar and is distorted. I saw an old post with a similar issue where there was a typo/bug in the bootstrap.min.css file (see link below). However, when I open that file it says it has moved and shows "@import '../../build/css/bootstrap-enterprise.css';" I didn't find the same typo in the bootstrap-enterprise.css when I searched for it. Is there some other issue distorting the app logo with IE? Any tips are appreciated.

Link to old post on this issue:
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/409107/custom-app-banner-logo-css-bug-fix-for-internet-ex.html

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...