Splunk Search

Configuring a Radio button

antaeuslogan

Good evening,

I am trying to configure two radio buttons. I want the first radio button (a csv file in a table form with fields and and values showing multiple columns) when clicked upon to show the field and values by itself in a dashboard panel. I need the same to happen with the second radio button with the other csv file that I need to include on this dashboard. 

The goal is to be able to switch back and forth between the two radio buttons to bring up the different csv files without seeing both at one time.

I am having trouble configuring the radio button. Some say that I need to construct a Javascript or with Tokens. Can this be done and which is the quickest way to get this done?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
    <input type="radio" token="lookup">
      <label>Look up</label>
      <choice value="lookup1.csv">Lookup one</choice>
      <choice value="lookup2.csv">Lookup two</choice>
      <default>lookup1.csv</default>
    </input>
    <panel>
      <table>
        <title>Lookup</title>
        <search>
          <query>| inputlookup $form.lookup$</query>
          <earliest>-24h@h</earliest>
          <latest>now</latest>
        </search>
        <option name="drilldown">none</option>
      </table>
    </panel>
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...