Splunk Search

Can I report for number of monthly incoming and outgoing calls with total minutes?

satnam_singh

Currently, I can download a report for overall incoming plus outgoing calls, total number of minutes and average call duration, but I would like to download separate report for incoming and outgoing calls with respective total number of minutes and average call duration. 

Could you please suggest how to extract this report?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @satnam_singh,

please share your search and a sample of your logs.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

satnam_singh

@gcusello  please find the screenshot below 

satnam_singh_0-1685721445803.png

We can see the number of overall incoming and outgoing calls per month in the report, we would like to pull the report which can give us the incoming calls and outgoing calls with respective number of minutes and avg. call duration separately.  

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @satnam_singh,

sorry but with a screenshot of your dashboard I cannot help you!

please, share your search (in text format, not screenshot) and some sample of your logs (in text format, not screenshot).

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...