Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

can't see results with dark theme

meshorer
Path Finder

hello,
when I test actions in in app editor (view mode), the Console Output
is shown with dark text over dark theme, so it makes it difficult to read the output.

how can I turn the text or the theme to light?

thank you in advance

Labels (1)
0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @meshorer 

Could you pls update us more info.. 

>>> the Console Output is shown with dark text over dark theme, so it makes it difficult to read the output.

I hope this is not the issue with Dark Theme. 

when you are in dark theme, pls suggest us how the dark text should be displayed, please suggest, thanks. 

0 Karma

meshorer
Path Finder

Hi,

attached is a screen shot to show you what I mean

is there a way to change the color if the text or the background in the console output?

@inventsekar 

@phanTom 

0 Karma

phanTom
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@meshorer what version of the platform are you using? In my 6.2 instance it's no longer an issue but I do recall it being an issue on a previous version or 2. 

0 Karma

meshorer
Path Finder

Hi @phanTom 

my version is 6.1.1

0 Karma

meshorer
Path Finder

Anyone?

@phanTom 

0 Karma

SOARt_of_Lost
Path Finder

This is a known issue in versions before 6.2, where it is fixed. Until you're able to upgrade, you have a couple of options:

• Ctrl+A on the output so the output is all highlighted
  • Change to light theme
    1. Click your username in the upper right
    2. Account Settings
    3. Change Them to Light Theme
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...