Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

can't see results with dark theme

meshorer
Path Finder

hello,
when I test actions in in app editor (view mode), the Console Output
is shown with dark text over dark theme, so it makes it difficult to read the output.

how can I turn the text or the theme to light?

thank you in advance

Labels (1)
0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @meshorer 

Could you pls update us more info.. 

>>> the Console Output is shown with dark text over dark theme, so it makes it difficult to read the output.

I hope this is not the issue with Dark Theme. 

when you are in dark theme, pls suggest us how the dark text should be displayed, please suggest, thanks. 

0 Karma

meshorer
Path Finder

Hi,

attached is a screen shot to show you what I mean

is there a way to change the color if the text or the background in the console output?

@inventsekar 

@phanTom 

0 Karma

phanTom
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@meshorer what version of the platform are you using? In my 6.2 instance it's no longer an issue but I do recall it being an issue on a previous version or 2. 

0 Karma

meshorer
Path Finder

Hi @phanTom 

my version is 6.1.1

0 Karma

meshorer
Path Finder

Anyone?

@phanTom 

0 Karma

SOARt_of_Lost
Path Finder

This is a known issue in versions before 6.2, where it is fixed. Until you're able to upgrade, you have a couple of options:

• Ctrl+A on the output so the output is all highlighted
  • Change to light theme
    1. Click your username in the upper right
    2. Account Settings
    3. Change Them to Light Theme
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...